Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Sarah & Rob

  • It's been a crazy summer. I ended up taking a job on a Television crew working on a show and traveling all over the country for 2 months. We never knew where we would be from one week to the next. Every other weekend I had to leave my crew and fly to where my weddings were. I got lucky for Sarah and Rob's Vermont wedding as I was just a four hour drive across the border in New Hampshire, filming at the Laconia Bike Rally. I'll say it was quite a romantic ride up through New Hampshire and over to Stowe, VT. I had never been to this part of the country before; I felt like I was on top of the world. It was also the summer solstice, adding a sense of surrealism to this bright and green land. I drove straight to Sarah's family's cabin in the woods were the festivities began. Enjoy the photos, I posted A LOT. 








     





































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment